Garden Horticultural Fleece
Garden horticultural fleece is a lightweight, porous fabric used to cover plants in order to protect them from frost and cold temperatures. It is designed to allow water and light to pass through, while providing insulation from cold temperatures. It can also be used to keep out pests and weeds.
Greenhouse seedlings and plants can benefit by covering if additional protection against frost is needed.
Garden fleece is a lightweight, polypropylene fabric that can be used in the garden to protect plants from frost or insect damage.
1. Measure the area where you want to cover your plant with garden fleece.
2. Cut the garden fleece to the desired size.
3. Secure the garden fleece to the soil around the plant using heavy stones, bricks, pegs or clips
5. Check the garden fleece periodically to make sure it is still secure and free of any damage.
6. Remove the garden fleece once temperatures are consistently above freezing.