Electronic Water Timer DW253
The Darlac Water Timer gives you all the convenience of set and forget watering. Just set how long and how often you want to water and the Darlac Electronic Water Timer will do the rest.
Easy 2 dial operation for independent watering frequency & run time. Will operate gravity fed from a water butt (with threaded 3/4" water butt tap)
Uses 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included). Low battery indicator.
How to operate
- Install and only use 2 AAA Alkaline batteries. To open the battery compartment press the tab in the direction of the arrow
- One the batteries are installed the valve will open and close once to confirm functionality.
- Program your timer prior to connecting to the tap
- Use Frequency dial to determine how often you want to water
- Use Run Time dial to determine how long you want to water
- Ensure the cover is firmly in place for protection from the weather
- Fit ¾” tap connector to your garden tap
- Loosen the collar until the fitted ¾” tap connector is loose. Holding the timer steady with one hand, fit to the tap.
- Tighten the collar until secure, do not over tighten
- The water can now be turned on.
- Time delay feature
- Tamper & water resistant cover
- Low battery indicator
- Easy to use
- Simple installation
- Time saving
- Runs on 2x AAA batteries
- Fits directly to ¾” BSP tap
- Guaranteed for 12 months
- Can be set up to run up to 2 hour at a time
Delivery just £4.98 per order*!
Free Delivery if just ordering nematodes
*Additional charges may apply to certain orders in highlands and islands, if so this will be applied in the checkout