This nifty little product allows the individual sowing of seeds of all shapes and sizes, one at a time
With 3 tip sizes this handles seeds barely seen by eye, depositing them with great accuracy. Eliminates seed wastage and thinning-out.
- Choose correct colour-coded needle from the storage cap in the base of the unit and fit to the brass stem
- Empty the seed into the storage cap or onto a piece of white paper.
- Squeeze and hold the bulb of the seeder down fully and touch the needle tip onto the seeds
- Release pressure on the bulb to pick up the seeds, and transfer it to the seed tray.
- Gently depress the bulb to release the seed onto the soil.