Water storing crystals for all baskets, pots and containers, reduces watering by up to 4 times.
The crystals absorb several times their own weight of water. The 250g pack is sufficient for 3 x 75 litre bags of compost (500g pack = 6 x 75litre bags). One application will last all season.
Just mix with compost before planting.
- Instructions for use:
- Mix well with compost before planting using 5g (one tsp.) per 5 litres (1 gallon) of compost. Use the final container or another water tight vessel, remembering to leave room for the gel to expand when watered.
- Water well and leave to soak for 1-2 hours before planting.
- For dry soils scatter 50g per square metre and rake in.
- For cuttings and cut flowers use 15g per 500ml of water and mix well.
- Soluble plant food or flower preservatives can be added to the water before mixing.