Mycorrhiza Root Enlarger for Ericaceous Plants
Specially formulated for rhododendrons, heathers, blueberries and other ericaceous plants from Neudorff. The first of it's kind in the UK.
Help increase the root system by up to 150%.
Great for plants such as rhododendrons, blueberries and heather.
Strengthens the plant to help protect against frost, pests and disease.
4 x 5g is sufficient for approx. 20 litres of substrate.
Each Pack contains 4 x 5g sachets.
- Feeding recommendations:
- -Feed indoor plants every 2 weeks (5ml/L water).
- -Double the amount of feed for potted roses on patios (10ml/L water).
- -Plants that remain warm in the winter should be fed once every 4 weeks, wheras plants that remain cold should not be fed at all.
- -Not suitable for hydroponic cultivation.
- -Duration of nutrient effect is 2-4 weeks.
- To use simply pour the Ericaceous Mycorrhiza into the planting hole or substrate in the following ratio: 1 sachet per 5 litres of substrate or 2-3 existing plants. This should then be applied close to the roots, seeds or seedlings. Ericaceous Mycorrhiza should be used proportionally to the size of the planting hole: 1 sachet per 5 litre sized hole. This pack should be stored at room temperature, keep out of reach of children.